side menu icon

Money Matters

All Girl Scout Troops need to set up a Troop Account with one of the three approved banks: Wells Fargo, RaboBank or Union Bank (formerly known as Santa Barbara Bank and Trust). Troop Leaders must have Service Unit approval before setting up the account and use the Bank Account Certificate of Authorization. All three banking options have different ways to set up and change accounts, varying fees and on-line access procedures. Please read the welcome letters for more information on each bank. 

Troop Leaders should keep receipts of all expenses in order to submit the Year End Troop Financial Report. All Financial Guidelines are detailed in the various documents below.