Why do a fall product program?
It’s quick, it's easy, and it’s a fun way to help your troop/group earn those much-needed start-up funds. Earn money for registration, troop materials, etc. Plus, the program offers some fun rewards!
What rewards can Girl Scouts earn this year?
● 2+ Magazines - 2023 Participation Patch
● 5+ Magazines - Super Seller Mags Patch
● 18+ Emails - Ocelot Patch
● 5+ Care to Share Items - Care to Share Patch
● Upload a Video - Visualize Patch
● 18+ Units - Own Your Magic Patch
● 26+ Units - Ocelot Charm
● 38+ Units - Ocelot Plush & Goal Getter Patch
● 50+ Units - Own Your Magic T-Shirt
● 75+ Units - Super Seller Patch & Large Ocelot Plush
● 100+ Units - 100+ Patch and Choice of Bluetooth Speaker or Cat Earphones
● 150+ Units - GS Overnight at Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk or $100 GSUSA
Create an avatar, send 18+ valid emails by 11/19, and sell 5+ magazines/38+ Units - earn a custom avatar patch.
Create an avatar, send 18+ valid emails sent by 11/19, send 18+ emails,and sell 275+ packages of cookies during the 2024 cookie season - earn 2023 Fall/2024 Cookie combined patch.
Troop reward: N/A
Can our troop opt out of rewards?
Yes, troop have this option for the fall product program.
What are the troop training dates for the 2023 GSCCC Fall Product Program?
Troops will be trained in August/September and dates will vary by service unit and region. Please contact your service unit manager, service unit fall product chair, membership specialist, or regional product program manager for details or contact us at email@example.com.
What Trophy Nut products are available for this year’s program?
● Care to Share ($7)
● Fruit Slices ($7)
● Butter Toffee Peanuts ($8)
● Peanut Butter Penguins ($10)
● Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels ($8)
● Pecan Caramel Supremes ($8)
● Chocolate Covered Raisins ($9)
● Sweet Cinnamon Almonds ($9) - NEW!
● Honey Jalapeno Peanuts ($8) - NEW!
● Honey Roasted Peanuts ($7)
● English Butter Toffee ($9)
● Chocolate Covered Almonds ($9)
● Chocolate Covered Pretzels in Snowman Tin ($13)
● Honey Vanilla Cashew Halves ($10) - NEW!
● Whole Cashews ($10)
● Peppermint Bark Rounds in Snowflake Tin ($13)
● Milk Chocolate Mint Trefoils in Fall 2023 Tin ($13)
When is the initial order period?
Initial order-taking begins Sept. 22 and orders (order card and online) must be submitted/entered by Oct. 17 at 11:59 p.m.
When and where is the initial order delivery?
Initial order delivery is Nov. 2-4. Locations vary by region and you will be informed of your location at training.
Why am I getting a Prop 65 warning when I place an online nut/candy order?
Propsition 65 is a California law that requires a "clear and reasonable warning" to consumers for products that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For details, click here.
Will we use a software system for ordering, calculating sales, and girl recognitions?
Yes, the software system is called M2OS. It can handle nut, magazine, specialty items and personalized product orders.
Will an ACH (Automatic Clearing House) system to collect funds be due to council?
Yes, the debit will be on November 17th, so make sure you have sufficient funds to cover the amount due at least seven days before this debit date. Processing times for deposits vary; do not wait until the day before the debit is scheduled to deposit money into your troop account; you should be depositing promptly and frequently and encouraging your parents to be turning over funds they/their daughter have/has collected promptly and frequently.
If I am a Juliette, can I still participate in the fall program?
Yes. Reach out to the product program manager in your area so she can put you in touch with the service unit fall product chair nearest you.
Will there be a fall Care to Share program?
Yes, customers may make monetary donations (in $7 increments). GSCCC will then purchase nuts to be sent to local emergency personnel and military personnel. What about the magazine, Tervis Tumblers, and Barkbox portion of the sale? All magazine, Barkbox, and Tervis orders are taken online. When a girl (with her parents) sets up her storefront in M2OS she will be emailing family and friends about her sale. A link in that email will direct her customers to her store where they can choose to order nut/candy, Tervis products and/or order/renew magazine; BarkBox subscriptions. For magazines, BarkBox, and Tervis the troop will receive $2 of each item sold. For nut/candy sales the troop receives 20%. Customers will be sent links to both shopping areas.