Girl Scout Night at the Monterey Bay Aquarium (D/B/J/C/S/A)
Join us for Girl Scouts Night at the Monterey Bay Aquarium! Girls 5 years old an up are welcome to attend.
If you'd like to bring a tagalong please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entrance into the aquarium for the next day, Sunday June 16th is included.
- Check-in is from 6:00 – 7:00 pm. There will be a the Girl Scout point person to check you in along with the Aquarium Staff. They will be making sure you are in the correct sleeping areas and receive your wristband for entrance to the Aquarium on Sunday. If you are have any problems, you can call me at 831-632-9772.
- The ground is hard in the buildings, so the aquarium recommends some type of pad or air mattress. Single size for one person, or up to a queen size for two.
- Parking is not included in your stay, the parking garages are one – two blocks away.
- Outside food is not allowed, if you get to Monterey early, there are restaurants close by on Cannery Row from pizza to 5 star dining.
- You will receive a wristband when you check in which gives you access to the Aquarium all day on Sunday.
- Please print, sign and bring the behavior contract on page 11 of the Planning Guide.