Women of Distinction
Each year, we honor exceptional women who are paving the way for future girl leaders. These women give hope and inspiration to girls through their achievements and passion for our community.
SAVE THE DATE
Spring 2020 - Details Coming Soon
Call for Nominations
Nominate a special woman in your community to receive this prestigious award. NEW THIS YEAR: Let’s recognize the men who stand behind our girls to help them make the world a better place and are Man Enough To Be a Girl Scout!
Focus Areas for Success
Honorees are women who have made significant contributions in one or more of the key focus areas for success. The Girl Scouts Research Institute found that girls who have positive influences within these focus areas are more likely to succeed.
- Healthy Living - Promote the importance of emotional and physical health and understand the role it plays in living a positive life. These women are leaders in health and wellness fields.
- Financial Empowerment - Advance the roles of women in finance, empower future business leaders and invest in the financial future of the community. These women are leaders in the financial sector.
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math - Leaders in the arts and sciences who promote and advocate for the advancement and recognition of women in these careers. These women are role models, mentors and have demonstrated leadership success in S.T.E.M.
- Leadership - Exemplify unique vision and are transforming the leadership landscape for women through their achievements. These women are educators, entrepreneurs and executive leaders within the community.
- Community Responsibility - Care deeply about making a difference in their community by helping to make the world a better place. These women are leading change through giving, service and mission driven organizations.
- Man Enough to Be a Girl Scout
Interested in supporting our Girl Scouts with a leadership experience?