Ways to Give
Invest in a girl!
Contact Meghan Lopez to schedule an appointment firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-232-3972.
Donations can be made through our secure online donation site.
Mail a check along with a letter or donor form:
Girl Scouts of California’s Central Coast
Attention: Development Department
1500 Palma Drive, Suite 110
Ventura, CA 93003
Council programs and outreach are supported through GSCCC’s annual product sales programs and supplemented by corporate and foundation grants, endowments, individual donors, corporate sponsorships, and bequests. However, funds from these sources do not fully cover costs that GSCCC spends in order to:
- Provide outreach programs and scholarships to girls who would not otherwise be able to participate in Girl Scouts.
- Recruit, train and support volunteers.
- Maintain and improve council property.
Camp Arnaz: A 36-acre program center and camp in Ventura.
Alisal Program Center: An after school and summer camp program center in Salinas.
- Develop new, challenging and relevant programs that meet the needs of today’s Girl Scouts including outdoor, STEM, entrepreneurship and life skills.
GSCCC’s Development Team can meet with you to discuss various ways of giving that match your interests in leaving a lasting legacy for the future of girls and for girls of the future.
Why Giving Matters
Girls, Families & Communities Grow through Girl Scouting
Girl Scouts makes a difference in the lives of girls, parents and volunteers. In national studies, the response was overwhelming: 7 out of 10 Girl Scouts surveyed say the Girl Scout Promise and Law have been useful in their lives.
- 95% of Girl Scout volunteers agree that they do have a positive influence on the development of girls.
- 70% of Girl Scouts feel that Girl Scouting is preparing them to be "someone who can make her own choices."
- 54% of Girl Scout parents reveal that they spent more quality time with their daughters through Girl Scouting.
- Each year, Girl Scouts provide more than 75 million hours of service to improve their communities.
- Girl Scout alumnae report a significantly higher household income than non-alumnae.
- 63% of alumnae consider themselves competent and capable, compared to 55% of non-alumnae.
- 77% of alumnae vote regularly, compared to 63% of non-alumnae.
Girl Scouts Matters. Giving Matters. Donate today.
The Girl Scouts Leadership Experience engages girls in discovering themselves, connecting with others, and taking action to make the world a better place. The program encourages girls to value their ideas, talents, and passions while developing the practical skills, discipline, and relationships necessary to implement change. As girls become more confident through our program, they thrive in other areas of their lives, achieving their personal goals and effecting positive change in their communities, the nation, and the world. Your generous support allows girls to participate who would not otherwise have the financial means to do so.
Your Contribution Value Examples:
GSCCC hosts fundraisers, capital campaigns, awareness events and appreciation receptions to help support our programs, volunteers and girls. We have several sponsorships available across the council and are in need of corporate or individual sponsors to reach our goals. Contact the Development Department for more information.
Senior Director of Fund Development
800-822-2427, ext. 9783 or 831-632-9783