Camping at Camp Arnaz
Enjoy camping in tents, yurts, or spacious cabins. Day use or overnight reservations are available. Click here to view a map of Camp Arnaz.
Campsites / Rainshine Shelters
(5) Rainshine campsites with sheltered cover:
- Red Delicious
- Golden Delicious Includes: Firepit, BBQ, picnic tables, and running drinkable water.
(2) Campsites no shelter:
- Pine Includes: Firepit, running drinkable water, and picnic tables
Click here for more details about camping at Camp Arnaz.
Cabins include electricity, flush toilets, one shower stall, hot water, kitchen with sink, stove/oven, refrigerator, BBQs and fire pits, picnic tables, and tables and chairs by request. A small number of tents can be pitched on cabin lawns.
- Capacity: 20 Overnight with bunk beds/mats for 12
- Wood stove - only for heating
- Window A/C
Rome Beauty (currently unavailable)
- Capacity: 25 Overnight with bunk beds/mats for 14
- Wall heater
- Large fireplace
- Window A/C
Click here for more details about cabins stays at Camp Arnaz.
Each canvas yurt has locking doors, concrete flooring, bunk beds with mats, outdoor fire pit, and running water. No electricity.
Tents can be pitched around yurts:
• FUJI - one or two small tents
• GALA - several tents
Click here for more details about yurt stays at Camp Arnaz.
For more information please contact:
Director of Equine and Camp Programs
Girl Scouts of California’s Central Coast
155 Sulphur Mountain Road Ventura CA 93001