Program Aide Core Training (C/S/A) Oxnard
Program Aide Core Training is a council-designed leadership course and one of the steps required to earning the Program Aide pin and the Counselor in Training pin. Girls will learn about what it means to be a PA (Program Aide) and ways to engage and be a role model to younger Girl Scouts. You can find more information about the Program Aide pin in the Volunteer Toolkit under Cadette Resources.
This class will be taught at our Program Center at The Collection. Part of the day will be spent outdoors at a park within The Collection property.
- Girls need to bring their lunch.
- Dress appropriately for games including closed-toed shoes.
- This class will be taught in person, both inside and outside.
- The California Blueprint for a Safer Economy is the basis for permitting in-person activities. Caregivers and volunteers should consult this guidance to decide whether or not to attend an in-person Girl Scout meeting or event or to allow their girl to attend.
- Girls need to bring all traveling forms.