Volunteer of Excellence
Volunteer of Excellence Award recognizes a volunteer who has contributed outstanding service while partnering directly with girls in any pathway to implement the Girl Scout Leadership Experience.
- The candidate is an active, registered Girl Scout member.
- The candidate has successfully completed a term of service and all requirements for the position for which the candidate is being nominated.
- The candidate has performed beyond expectations for the position to deliver the Girl Scout Leadership Experience to girls using the National Program Portfolio. Or the candidates performance has been beyond the expectations of the position and has supported council’s mission delivery goals in one or more of the following functional areas: Membership, Volunteer Support, Program, Leadership or Governance, Strategic Planning, Fund Development, Pluralism and Council Support Service ( IT, Customer Service, Merchandising, Marketing/Communications).
- The candidate actively recognizes, understands, and practices the values of inclusive behaviors.
- Nomination: Submit nomination form plus two endorsement signatures.