Camp Athena Phase 1 (J/C)
Camp Athena is a week-long resident camp held in the Paso Robles mountains. Girls develop their leadership capabilities while improving their traditional outdoor skills in a Girl-Led environment. Activities include hiking, swimming, archery, sing a-longs and teambuilding.
- Phase 1 (Girls Entering 5th and 6th Grade) -learn to work as group and develop a sense of self.
- Phase 2 (Girls Entering 7th and 8th Grade) -challenge self to increase skills and develop sense of team.
- Phase 3 (Girls Entering 9th through 12th Grade) -be able to lead a small group and develop a sense of community.
STOP! REGISTRATION IS NOT YET COMPLETE!
Camp Athena 2018 required paperwork including deadlines for submission will be attached to the registration confirmation email. These forms must be completed in order to secure your Camper’s spot at Camp Athena 2018.
Have questions; want to know what this camp is all about? Read here:
- Welcome to Camp Athena
- Camp Athena 2018 Registration Form
- Camp Athena Medical Release
- GSCCC Financial Assistance Form
- Camp Athena Code of Conduct
- Camp Athena Camper Equipment List