The Girl Scouts Leadership Experience engages girls in discovering themselves, connecting with others, and taking action to make the world a better place. The program encourages girls to value their ideas, talents, and passions while developing the practical skills, discipline, and relationships necessary to implement change. As girls become more confident through our program, they thrive in other areas of their lives, achieving their personal goals and effecting positive change in their communities, the nation, and the world. Your generous support allows girls to participate who would not otherwise have the financial means to do so.
Your Contribution Value Examples:
- $25 – Provides a scholarship covering membership fees for a new member.
- $30 - Purchases a two-person tent for outdoor skill-building.
- $50 – Outfits a new member in a Girl Scout uniform, and supplies.
- $100 – Covers the cost of summer Day Camp for one girl.
- $250 – Allows ten girls to participate in after school programs for one week focusing on skills to reduce bullying and promote conflict resolution.
- $250 – Covers the cost of attendance for one girl to register for camp to experience the great outdoors, build confidence and learn new skills such as archery and outdoor survival for one week.
GSCCC hosts fundraisers, capital campaigns, awareness events and appreciation receptions to help support our programs, volunteers and girls. We have several sponsorships available across the council and are in need of corporate or individual sponsors to reach our goals. Contact the Development Department for more information.
Senior Director of Development
800-822-2427, ext. 9783 or 831-632-9783
800-822-2427, ext 3972 or 805-232-3972