GSCCC Impact Academy
What is GSCCC Impact Academy?
You know Girl Scouts as the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. Now, we've created a community of likeminded leaders who feel passionately about coming together in support of girls.
GSCCC Impact Academy is a powerful community of Girl Scout Champions that include Girl Scouts, alums, and volunteers—who believe in preparing girls to be the leaders of the future. Girl Scouts is the most respected organization of its kind, and it’s the home of trailblazing women such as Venus Williams, Katie Couric, and Karlie Kloss—just a few of the incredible women who are Girl Scout alums! Are you currently a Girl Scout?
Girl Scouts is also where many female CEOs and astronauts, more than half of our country’s female governors, and 60% of today’s congresswomen started their journey to success.
What level of impact does this academy make?
The success of the GSCCC Impact Academy is driven by the volunteer leaders themselves. The academy is an opportunity for companies and individuals to take part in the regional and national movement towards preparing girls for opportunities they would not otherwise have without Girl Scouts. The efforts of the academy strives to be life-changing efforts where women and men recognize the need to build girls of courage, confidence, and character that make the world a better place.
Leadership commitment to GSCCC Impact Academy brings greater engagement opportunities through your gift of giving. Participation includes the following commitment to GSCCC:
- One year commitment for the 2021-2022 Membership Year (October 1 – September 30)
- Must be a registered GSCCC member or Lifetime Member
- Be a voice for girls as a change agent
- Attend a virtual once a month academy meeting in the evening.
- Introduce and implement Program Partnership for desired area of programming
- Membership to GSUSA Girl Scout Network
- Will receive GSCCC website, annual report, social media, volunteer and other PR recognitions
- Committing to one event per month for volunteer opportunities that could include special events, community events, or Service Unit and troop activity needs.