- Troops and SUs have access to M2 – September 20
- Fall Program Begins (Online/Order Card) - September 27
- In Person Ends (Promise and Order Cards) – October 20
- Last day to enter in orders-Parents – October 20
- Troops Locked out - October 23
Units Locked out - October 23
- ACH 1 (50% of balance due to council) - November 20
- Sale Ends - November 22
- Reward Selections Due-Parent/Troop/SU - November 22
- ACH 2 (final payment) - December 4
Quick Start for Volunteers
Volunteers are an essential part of the Girl Scout Cookie Program and fall product program! Help your Girl Scout or troop by becoming a troop cookie manager or troop fall manager in just three steps:
- Join Girl Scouts. If you’re already a member, log in to My GS.
- Select volunteer role "Troop Cookie Manager" or "Troop Fall Manager" and complete background screening.
- Complete training (see options below).
Note: Your troop must have a bank account to participate in the product programs.
Service unit trainings: September. Check with your service unit for
Online training: Coming in September. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Girl and Troop Materials
Fall Sale Troop Activities
GSCCC Contact: Michele Lofte, Product